$67,000 (Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included)
Category: Wisconsin | Listed: October 26, 2010
Business description This coffee shop has established itself in its community as a great way to start the day by giving customers the best Alterra brand coffee available while offering a wide varie...
Category: Wisconsin | Listed: October 24, 2010
Business description Racine County Area, WI: Unique waterfront property with canal access to Wind Lake. It includes a tavern and 4-unit apartment building. The owner of the property does NOT operat...
Category: Wisconsin | Listed: October 23, 2010
Business description Turn key restaurant for sale - over 600,000 in assets...owners want to pursue other interests since they work outside the business. Employees in place if needed. Will help trai...
Category: Other Wisconsin City | Listed: October 21, 2010
Looking for a change of pace? If you ve been considering a bar/restaurant or supper club with an established menu and reputation, Club 13 offers the entrepreneur the perfect opportunity! Club 13 offer...
Category: Wisconsin | Listed: October 20, 2010
Year Established: 1972 Opportunity to own three pizza restaurants. One location is fairly new and the other two have been around for years. Well established as a must-stop when in the area. Combine...
Category: Other Wisconsin City | Listed: October 19, 2010
Year Established: 1950 Mondovi Inn does very steady business and is a staple in the community. It is located on Hwy 10 and Hwy 37 just 15 miles south of Eau Claire WI. This would be ideal for a c...
Category: Other Wisconsin City | Listed: October 18, 2010
Year Established: 1930 For sale or open for Investor Opportunity. Owners are retiring and have health problems. We have the best menu items in Western Wisconsin including Rib Eye steak to-die-for, ...
Search Bars for Sale
- 10 Time Saving Marketing Tips for Your Bar
- Poker on Demand: Your Bar’s New Best Friend
- The Best Ways to Build Culture at Your Bar
- 10 Clever Hacks for Boosting Bar Business
- Restaurant Day: A New Restaurant Revolution?
- Report: Diners Today Take 50 More Minutes to Finish a Meal Than in 2004
- Interactive Social Games Could Be the Secret to Increasing Your Bottom Line
- Why You Need to Claim Your Google+ Listing
- Is FREE a Good Strategy for Your Bar?
- Top 5 Bartending Tricks to Impress Guests