- Turnover: $125,511
- City: Pasco County
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Cash Flow: $36,434
- Listed: October 18, 2010 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Year Established: 1990
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A FULL LIQUOR BAR AT BELOW ASSET VALUE! Great freestanding bar and grill that includes a 4cop quota license in the sale. 2100 sq ft under AC with a nice outside tiki area with bar. Everything is owned inside except for the stand up games which are on a 50/50 split. Big screen TV’s, large 30 seat bar inside, games and owned pool table for your patrons’ enjoyment. Full kitchen (Licensed with hood system) ….new owners could add a great food menu and even package liquor to add to sales. Presently run semi absantee. Please request NDA – Financial at WWW.TAMPABAYBIZSALES.COM , fill out and either email or fax back to me with a copy of your drivers license for more information. It is in either PDF or Word format for your convenience.
Attachments: Download additional information (PDF)
Facilities: 2200 sq ft bar and grill in freestanding building with good lease, assets well exceed asking price, 4cop license alone is worth 150k.
Competition: On major highway
Growth/Expansion: New owner could add package liquor and open kitchen to increase sales.
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Financing: 60000 with terms
Support/Training: One week at no cost
* included in the asking price
** not included in the asking price
Reason Selling: asset sale, owner needs funds
735 total views, 1 so far today
- 10 Clever Hacks for Boosting Bar Business
- Restaurant Day: A New Restaurant Revolution?
- Report: Diners Today Take 50 More Minutes to Finish a Meal Than in 2004
- Interactive Social Games Could Be the Secret to Increasing Your Bottom Line
- Why You Need to Claim Your Google+ Listing
- Is FREE a Good Strategy for Your Bar?
- Top 5 Bartending Tricks to Impress Guests
- The Cost of Customer Service Wait Times
- How to Create a WINNING Cocktail Menu
- What Makes a Sports Bar Successful?