- State: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 20, 2010 1:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Year Established: 2009
The downtown Myrtle Beach area provides numerous opportunities to capitalize on the nearly 15 million visitors to the area annually and growing! The current owner has great theme and layout with one of the best beach area bar/restaurnats in the area. The parking building is close by and drives foot traffic, from early to late. directly by his door. Also this is one of the few facilities with private adjacent parking which provide cashflow also! If you ever wanted a very cool bar / restaurant near the ocean and attractions this could be the one!
Facilities: Only 1 block from the ocean in the middle of many of the tourist attractions and the beach parking building, this is a great location that will only get better.
Competition: There are a few other venues in the area but because of the nearly 15 million tourist attracted to the Myrtle Beach area and the new attractions, this location is outstanding.
Growth/Expansion: Be art of the new Myrtle Beach boardwalk, “big wheel”, concert area, beach, gift shops and the multitude of tourist frequenting the area. The current owner chooses to operate from 7 pm on but because of the location and walking traffic it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of the lunch crowd.
Support/Training: One week
Reason Selling: other interests
936 total views, 2 so far today
- 6 Fun Summer Games for Your Bar Patio
- What Strategies Some Bars are Using to Increase Prices
- 5 Ways to Make Your Bar’s Happy Hour the Best on the Block
- VentureBeat: Buzztime’s tablet games turn dead restaurants into party spots (exclusive)
- 8 Things Every New Restaurant Franchise Owner Should Know
- Use Technology to Grow Your Business
- How to Attract Tourists to Your Bar
- Arcade Games: The Glue that Keeps Customers Longer
- 4 Ways to WOW Bar Customers
- The Camera Culture and Restaurants: Tips to Make Your Plates Picture-Worthy