- State: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 20, 2010 1:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Year Established: 2009
The downtown Myrtle Beach area provides numerous opportunities to capitalize on the nearly 15 million visitors to the area annually and growing! The current owner has great theme and layout with one of the best beach area bar/restaurnats in the area. The parking building is close by and drives foot traffic, from early to late. directly by his door. Also this is one of the few facilities with private adjacent parking which provide cashflow also! If you ever wanted a very cool bar / restaurant near the ocean and attractions this could be the one!
Facilities: Only 1 block from the ocean in the middle of many of the tourist attractions and the beach parking building, this is a great location that will only get better.
Competition: There are a few other venues in the area but because of the nearly 15 million tourist attracted to the Myrtle Beach area and the new attractions, this location is outstanding.
Growth/Expansion: Be art of the new Myrtle Beach boardwalk, “big wheel”, concert area, beach, gift shops and the multitude of tourist frequenting the area. The current owner chooses to operate from 7 pm on but because of the location and walking traffic it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of the lunch crowd.
Support/Training: One week
Reason Selling: other interests
955 total views, 2 so far today
- Restaurant Day: A New Restaurant Revolution?
- Report: Diners Today Take 50 More Minutes to Finish a Meal Than in 2004
- Interactive Social Games Could Be the Secret to Increasing Your Bottom Line
- Why You Need to Claim Your Google+ Listing
- Is FREE a Good Strategy for Your Bar?
- Top 5 Bartending Tricks to Impress Guests
- The Cost of Customer Service Wait Times
- How to Create a WINNING Cocktail Menu
- What Makes a Sports Bar Successful?
- 6 Easy Ways to Exceed Customer Expectations in your Restaurant