- State: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 20, 2010 1:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Year Established: 2009
The downtown Myrtle Beach area provides numerous opportunities to capitalize on the nearly 15 million visitors to the area annually and growing! The current owner has great theme and layout with one of the best beach area bar/restaurnats in the area. The parking building is close by and drives foot traffic, from early to late. directly by his door. Also this is one of the few facilities with private adjacent parking which provide cashflow also! If you ever wanted a very cool bar / restaurant near the ocean and attractions this could be the one!
Facilities: Only 1 block from the ocean in the middle of many of the tourist attractions and the beach parking building, this is a great location that will only get better.
Competition: There are a few other venues in the area but because of the nearly 15 million tourist attracted to the Myrtle Beach area and the new attractions, this location is outstanding.
Growth/Expansion: Be art of the new Myrtle Beach boardwalk, “big wheel”, concert area, beach, gift shops and the multitude of tourist frequenting the area. The current owner chooses to operate from 7 pm on but because of the location and walking traffic it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of the lunch crowd.
Support/Training: One week
Reason Selling: other interests
864 total views, 1 so far today
- How to Drive Bar Sales with Technology
- 5 Ways to Increase Revenue at Your Restaurant Through Contests
- 8 Promotion Ideas to Make Mother’s Day Profitable
- How to Save Money on Social Media Services for Your Restaurant
- Restaurant Management: How to Use Contests to Boost Morale (and Sales)
- How to Create Unforgettable Customer Experiences in Your Bar
- Does Your Restaurant Need a Surveillance System?
- Why Craft Beer Drives Sales at Your Bar
- Guest Data Empowers Bars and Restaurants to Make Smarter Business Decisions
- Pour Smart: Why Spills and Overpouring are Costing Your Bar Big Bucks